In accordance with the new regulations, Real Club de Polo de Barcelona provides users with information regarding the cookies they use and the reason for their use, as well as request their consent to use them.
Cookies are small amounts of information that are stored in the browser used by each user so that the server remembers certain information that can later be used. This information allows you to identify yourself as a specific user and allows you to save your personal preferences, as well as technical information such as visits or specific pages you visit. Those users who do not wish to receive cookies or want to be informed before they are stored on their computer, can configure their browser for this purpose.
The cookies we use do not store any personal data, nor any type of information that can identify you. Cookies are assigned to your PC only for the duration of your visit to our website and serve to improve the services we offer you. These disappear automatically when you close your browser. Some of the cookies that are installed are strictly necessary for the page to work well and others serve to improve performance and user experience.
Real Club de Polo de Barcelona does not use any cookies for advertising purposes.
The User can, freely, decide about the implantation or not, in his computer, of the cookies used. In this sense, the User can configure his browser to accept or reject, by default, all the cookies, or to receive a warning on the screen of the reception of each cookie and decide, at that moment, its implementation or not on his computer.
Classification of cookies
According to purpose:
- Technical cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store contents for dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service , the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the data of use made by the users of the service.
According to the period of time they remain activated:
- Session Cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent Cookies: These are a type of cookies in which the data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
According to the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: Are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: Those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
The following table lists the cookies used on the web page of Real Club de Polo de Barcelona so that you can identify them in your browser:
- Type 1 Functional Cookies: own generated by the web.
- Type 2 Technical Cookies: automatically generated by the Applications server for session management.
- Type 3 Analytical Cookies: generated by Google analytics type measurement codes.
How to manage cookies in different browsers
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.